Metrology & Quality
METRyCAL is a multidisciplinary group of more than 30 professionals with extensive experience in design, managing and implementation of quality management systems and audits for the accreditation of:
- Calibration and testing Laboratories based on ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
- Medical laboratories based on ISO 15189 standard.
- Inspection bodies based on ISO/IEC 17020 standard.
This training was achieved through years of work experience in the National Metrology Centre (CENAM) and specialized training in national metrology institutes worldwide, such as:
- Bundesanstalt fur Materialforschung und prufung (BAM-Germany)
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB-Germany)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST-United States of America)
- Korean Research Institute of Standards and Science (KRISS-South Korea)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL-United Kingdom)
- Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica (INRIM/IMGC-Italy)
- National Research Council (NRC-Canada)
- Centro Español de Metrología (CEM-Spain)
As well as participación and/or collaboration in activities of organizations, such as:
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM)
- Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories (NCSL)
- Sistema Interamericano de Metrología (SIM)
- Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation Inc. (pjlabs)
- Advance metrology for ultrasound in medicine (AMUM)
Some technical areas of our expertise:
Chemistry: Gas and liquid chromatography (GC, HPLC), Atomic absorption, Titration, Gravimetry, pH, Conductivity, Metallography, Optical and electronic microscopy, Nanotechnology, Microbiology, etc.
Physical: Acoustics, Industrial and medical ultrasound, Vibrations, Pressure, Mass, Temperature, Optics, Length (dimensional), Force, Torque, Flow, Volume, Viscosity, etc.
To support companies and institutions, public and private, which seek accreditation of their organizations by implementing and maintaining a reliable and effective quality system that meets the managerial and technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189 or ISO/IEC 17020 or the equivalent national or regional standard.
To achieve excellence and recognition in the field of quality systems ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189 and ISO/IEC 17020, or its equivalent national or regional standard, contributing to the growth of national and international metrological structure of reliable calibration, testing and medical laboratories.
The satisfaction of our customers and their success in the accreditation is of the utmost importance for us, so every day we strive to improve our products and services. Thanks to your preference, nowadays our customer base extends over a large number of countries in America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania, in different fields of calibration and testing, as medical.
EVENTS & COLLABORATIONS
METRyCAL participate in different events in several countries, such as: