METRyCAL is a multidisciplinary group of professionals with extensive experience in design, management, maintenance, implementation of quality systems and audits of calibration and testing laboratories, based on ISO/IEC 17025 standard. This training was achieved through years of work experience in the National Metrology Centre (CENAM) and specialized training in national metrology institutes, such as:
- Bundesanstalt fur Materialforschung und -prufung (BAM-Germany)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST-USA)
- Korean Research Institute of Standards and Science (KRISS-South Korea)
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL-U.K.)
As well as participation and collaboration in activities of organizations, such as:
- Association of Analytical Communities (AOAC)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories (NCSL)
- Inter-American Metrology System (SIM)
- National Accreditation Body (ema)
To support companies and institutions, public and private, which seek accreditation of their calibration and testing laboratories by implementing and maintaining a reliable and effective quality system that meets the managerial and technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, or the equivalent national or regional standard.
To achieve excellence and recognition in the field of quality systems ISO/IEC 17025, or its equivalent national or regional standard, contributing to the growth of national and international metrological structure of reliable calibration and testing laboratories.
The satisfaction of our customers and their success in the accreditation is of the utmost importance for us, so every day we strive to improve our products and services. Thanks to your preference, nowadays our customer base extends over a large number of countries in America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania, in different fields of calibration and testing.
EVENTS & COLLABORATIONS
METRyCAL participate in different events in Mexico and other countries, such as: